On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 09:45:22AM +0900, Travis D Warlick Jr wrote:

Most of this nonsense with Mr. Wiltrout is well outside the range of what
I'm willing to address directly, at this point.  There's a limit to how
much even *I* am willing to feed a troll.  Your signature, however, begs
to be amended:

>   "Programming in Java is like dealing with your mom --
>    it's kind, forgiving, and gently chastising.
>    Programming in C++ is like dealing with a disgruntled
>    girlfriend -- it's cold, unforgiving, and doesn't tell
>    you what you've done wrong."

On the other hand, there are some things you just don't ever want to do
with your mother -- and they make up some of the most fun you can have
with a woman.

Marvin Minsky: "It's just incredible that a trillion-synapse computer could
actually spend Saturday afternoon watching a football game."