Todd Benson wrote:
> On 7/15/07, Joe Wiltrout <wiltroutja / aol.com> wrote:
>> > and ask them to tell me how to make a program, I expect them to try to
>> > it occurred to me that people got paid for that stuff.
>> >
>> start after hitting my head on a low ceiling. Of course at that time my
>> game was going to be called Ceiling Killers. Where you were a dude with
>> fireworks and shot roman candles at peoples ceilings. Course that didnt
>> seem like much fun after my head cleared. Thats what 3 hours knocked out
>> will do to ya.
>
> Wow.  This is like watching a train wreck.  Or, like, a really bad
> soap opera.  Joe, I feel bad for ya, man.  I hope whatever money you
> have can buy you respect, because your self-proclaimed genius
> certainly doesn't.
>
> I've seen some spoiled brats on forums before, but you definitely take
> the ticket -- to such an extreme, even, that I have a hard time
> believing your real.  I'm sure your family is forthrightly proud of
> you.  I'm not being sarcastic, either.
>
> Todd

Ahh. The family is proud of me. Let me run off the list again.
Linebacker, mathematician, and I'll stop with those 2. Personally, those
are my 2 favorites. Because Linebacker=Popular. Math=Smart. And being a
Popular, and still smart, Linebacker equals one giant life long partay!
SO while yall 40 year olds are glad to see a bug worked out of your new
blogs and such, me and the rest of the teenage crowd are out partying,
and yall are in your houses and opening windows and yelling 'You kids
stay off my lawn!' while me and my crowd and yelling 'Toga! Toga!' (not
really, just what yall old guys are used to), and then at about 2 AM we
egg your house, spray paint your walls, and slash your tires and your
all like 'ILL CALL THE COPS!' and they never find out who did it and
then we all laugh. The younger crowd definately has it better.