unknown wrote:
> In message <aPzmi.118$Ji4.110 / newsfe12.lga>, "John W. Kennedy" writes:
>>You know, I just realized something else. Where's he going to get the
>>millions of dollars for hardware, infrastructure, marketing, insurance,
>>lawyers, and support staff (not to mention, depending on his wants,
>>actors, musicians, manufacturing, and inventory)?
>
> He has plenty of money, remember?
>
> I've never seen the desire to impress people backfire so badly.
>
> -s

Who said I want to start a company? Who said I was even going to release
the game at all? And why would I need infrastructure, hardware,
marketing, insurance, lawyers, and support staff if I'm not gunna
release the game? Maybe I'll only release it to my friends? Have you
ever thought of that? I'v never seen someones attempt to make me feel or
look stupid backfire so badly.

-j

P.S. If your gunna quote, do it write. I said I have plenty of money for
things particular things. I didn't say I was rich.