In message <a27a2ca39674ea8fc2e0ec41d6210f8d / ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>Lemme clarify. I have what gamers experiance planned out.

Really?  All of it?  Seems unlikely.

>I have no game
>engine or combat system, etc. I have an idea of the graphics, I have an
>idea of everything the gamer cares about. Graphics, customizablity, etc.

Well, uhm.  I hate to break it to you, but gamers care a lot about combat
systems.  Gamers have been known to shun a game into bankruptcy because
the combat system sucked.  The combat system IS part of the game experience.
There's a huge difference between Fallout's action point system and World
of Warcraft's "global cooldown".  It matters.

See, you don't have a game concept.  You have a front end concept.  That's
way different.

>Don't tell me I spelled something wrong, because I don't care.

You should.  If you don't care about spelling, you're gonna have a hell
of a time getting a computer to do anything.

-s