>> Many of us would still be waiting if we were gonna wait 40 years to make
>> something.  I'm not even 40 yet.  :)
>
> I suppose I should stop writing code.  My forty years haven't passed yet
> either.

Hate to break it to you, but that *was* exageration. Yall said varying
answers from 5-6 to 10 years. I have friends who learned to program from
scratch in 6 months flat. Making games on the Gamebryo Engine and C++,
all that good stuff. If yall don't know what the Gamebryo Engine is,
smoke some of the stuff ur giving out. 1.) Google it! 2.) Wiki it. 3.)
Ask me and await my unhelpful response. 4.) Ask your 'busy' people and
friends. 5.) Go write Gamebryo Engine on the whiteboard 256650 times.
Then you will know what it is.