unknown wrote:
> In message <5b1b904217b66cf82729e7d4eaf14692 / ruby-forum.com>, Joe
> Wiltrout writes:
>>Problem is, all the Logo forums I could find were on Yahoo. I tried to
>>get on Yahoo, and it wouldnt let me post unless I configured my accoutn
>>settings. So I tried to do that, and gave me a 999 error or something
>>like that. So I'm stuck here, fighting off wild animals with stupid
>>comments for teeth, until yahoo stops being annoying.
>
> There's this old joke about someone searching in the street for
> something,
> and his friend asks him, "what are you looking for?"  "Oh, I dropped a
> nickel
> about a block over that way."  "Why are you looking here, then?"
> "Light's
> better."
>
> This isn't going to become a logo list just because you can't figure out
> how to get on a logo list.
>
> -s

I know perfectly well how to get on the Logo forums. Problem is, Yahoo
isn't working. So I'm going to wait an hour or so, and re-try. And as
for your Lights better joke, How about this in return. There's a guy
searching in space for a grain of sand. The mean old assholians tell him
GO LOOK WHERE YOU LOST IT, EVEN THOUGH THERES A PERFECTLY GOOD NICE
PERSON OVER HERE, WHO WILL GIVE YOU LOADS OF SUGAR, IN RETURN FOR A CUP
OF TEA WHEN YOU MAKE IT. But Saturn, where her left his grain of sugar,
is under construction, and there isn't a legal way in. he can see the
sign that says SUGAR IS HERE, but theres a road block right infront of
where the sign is pointing.

There's your sucky joke. Right back at ya. And better. And more suited
for the situation at hand