On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 07:43:08AM +0900, Peter Seebach wrote:
> In message <85a7a997a4ccc6b040caa812b87a2fb9 / ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
> >But do tell me, When will people put aside their hate for people more
> >talented than themselves, but perhaps with less knoledge about
> >particular subjects, so that they can both benefit from an allience?
>
> Well, the thing is, the world's full of people who THINK they're talented.
> Since I'm not expecting to live forever, I just talk to the ones who
> are also polite, too.  Talking to people who are rude generally turns
> out to be a waste of time I could have spent talking to people who weren't.

I agree.  Unfortunately, it seems we've both somehow been tricked into
talking to this particular rude person who thinks he's talented.
Perhaps, regardless of talent, he's actually smarter than us.  He was
able to trick us into responding to his trolling, after all.

awj @reddit: "The terms never and always are never always true."