In message <5b1b904217b66cf82729e7d4eaf14692 / ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
>Problem is, all the Logo forums I could find were on Yahoo. I tried to
>get on Yahoo, and it wouldnt let me post unless I configured my accoutn
>settings. So I tried to do that, and gave me a 999 error or something
>like that. So I'm stuck here, fighting off wild animals with stupid
>comments for teeth, until yahoo stops being annoying.

There's this old joke about someone searching in the street for something,
and his friend asks him, "what are you looking for?"  "Oh, I dropped a nickel
about a block over that way."  "Why are you looking here, then?"  "Light's
better."

This isn't going to become a logo list just because you can't figure out
how to get on a logo list.

-s