Joe Wiltrout said the following on 07/15/2007 05:24 PM:
> Who you calling a troll? Yall were like " Do the Hello World for the
> rest of your life. Then when you are reincarnated as the 356 king of
> Pakistan, you can program it to say 'You suck Hello World'." Well ya
> know what? I found a much funner thing that is so much better than
> Ruby.(in my opinion of course). You guys might like waiting 40 years to
> make something, but I don't.
There's a parallel to martial training in here somewhere..  Something
about taking 10 years to become a beginner at Aikido.  The earlier
Karate Kid reference worked fairly well.

Joe, I'm glad you found something that's much funner.  I didn't think
you would.  It's important that you like what you do.

When you have something published which we can play, drop by and say hello.