Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 06:12:21AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
>> > awesome. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something.
>>
>> And if you look at it the right way, it looks almost 3-d. With some
>> shading and coloring, it would look 3-d. But I dont know how to do any
>> of that with Logo.
>
> I like UCBLogo quite a bit.  I like Brian Harvey's textbook series that
> uses Logo as the example language.  On the other hand, I'm on the Ruby
> list to discuss Ruby.  You might want to take your blow-by-blow
> explanation of what you're doing to a Logo mailing list.

Problem is, all the Logo forums I could find were on Yahoo. I tried to
get on Yahoo, and it wouldnt let me post unless I configured my accoutn
settings. So I tried to do that, and gave me a 999 error or something
like that. So I'm stuck here, fighting off wild animals with stupid
comments for teeth, until yahoo stops being annoying.