Chad Perrin wrote:
> While writing games in C++ might seem like the most important thing in
> the world to you (or not -- whatever), you should realize that you're
> talking about writing games in C++ in *a Ruby discussion*.  It's *way*
> the hell off-topic.  While a certain amount of off-topic-ness is
> certainly tolerable here, and we do occasionally talk about using other
> languages, we don't generally try to hijack discussions so we can get
> advice on how to write games in a completely different language.

I hate to break it to you, but I was on-topic most of the time. I made a
little joke, and yall went crazy off-topic. I made a joke about how we
should sue Runescape for using the word demon. Then I made a little
comment about how I wanted to make a game. I just gave a short
description because I know alot of people who might be interested in
that sort of thing. Then someone goes off and rants about what I was
saying, calls my ideas weird, and I don't like being called weird. I am
creative. There is a huge difference. If you cut off peoples toes after
killing them, then nail all the toes to a signpost, you are weird. Some
people might say sadistic, thats just a stronger use of weird. And
usually has something to do with evil. And weird usually implies mental
instability. Creative is usually a good thing. For one, it means there
are numerous jobs I could have. Game designer, advertisment manager,
lawyer (im also good at lying). So, just for fun, I decided to use my
powers for good. Before, I just made pranks and sold things to my
friends. Things that they used on people we usually didn't like. So two
birds with one stone, eh? Well anyway, I decided to make my own game,
not just tell my coder friend them and wait for him to make them.
Problem is, he only knows Java. So I come in here, just throwing
gasoline into the Hate-fueled fire of religous predjudice, and I made a
joke about lawsuits. Including a side-comment about the game I want to
make becoming very popular if Runescape went out of business, then
included a short description, and whatshisname gos crazy and says my
ideas are weird.and I don't like being called weird. I am creative.