On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 06:12:21AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> > Omg again. I wanted to make a cylender type thing, so I made the word
> > Gibberish. Why? I don't know. But the programming was
> >
> > to gibberish
> > repeat 10 [forward 10+1 circle]
> > end
> >

> > And it made a sort of spirally cylinder thing. TYVM man. This is
> > awesome. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something.
>
> And if you look at it the right way, it looks almost 3-d. With some
> shading and coloring, it would look 3-d. But I dont know how to do any
> of that with Logo.

I like UCBLogo quite a bit.  I like Brian Harvey's textbook series that
uses Logo as the example language.  On the other hand, I'm on the Ruby
list to discuss Ruby.  You might want to take your blow-by-blow
explanation of what you're doing to a Logo mailing list.

Larry Wall: "A script is what you give the actors.  A program is what you
give the audience."