Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 05:26:28AM +0900, Todd Benson wrote:
>>
>> Bill Kelly, you were right.  Some people need something immediately
>> palpable.  Joe, I think you're off to a good start in programming.  If
>> you keep your 'tude in check, you'll do just fine.
>>
>> God speed (oopsie, 4got ... i can has word god now heer?),
>
> It's great that he finally found something that he likes.  That doesn't
> change the fact he's becoming increasingly trollish.

Who you calling a troll? Yall were like " Do the Hello World for the
rest of your life. Then when you are reincarnated as the 356 king of
Pakistan, you can program it to say 'You suck Hello World'." Well ya
know what? I found a much funner thing that is so much better than
Ruby.(in my opinion of course). You guys might like waiting 40 years to
make something, but I don't.