Sammy Larbi wrote:
> Joe Wiltrout wrote, On 7/15/2007 2:55 PM:
>> Dangit. The download isn't working. For some reason it won't paste into
>> the address bar, and I typed it manually and didn't bring anything up.
>> And btw, what time period is your MMORTS set in? Like futuristic or
>> medival type?
>>

> Joe,
>
> What was this in reference to?
>
> Sam

? The download link that SonofLilit put in his very nice and helpful
post didn't copy and paste into the address bar, and didn't work when I
manually typed it, but I went and googled it and found a download for
it. And he said he was working on a MMORTS, which sounds like an
interesting type of game. I like MMO, and I like RTS, add em together,
and it sounds wicked awesome. So I wanted to know if it was futuristic
like Halo Wars, or medival like Age of Myth., or Age of Empires. Or a
sort of combination like Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends. With the
machines and the magic.