On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 01:33:12AM +0900, Gregory Brown wrote:
> On 7/15/07, Chad Perrin <perrin / apotheon.com> wrote:

> >> Have you taken a look at Gruff? I haven't used it myself, but it
> >> seems to be popular. Looks like it can do PNG bar graphs:
> >>
> >> http://geoffreygrosenbach.com/projects/show/5
> >> http://rubyforge.org/projects/gruff
> >
> >Is there some kind of rule that states that, when something like RDoc is
> >available, library developers are disallowed from producing good
> >documentation?  I'm constantly frustrated by the fact that many libraries
> >figure a skeleton map of available methods constitutes "documentation".
>
> I'm sure that Geoffry would appreciate documentation patches.

Sure . . . just as soon as I figure out how to use the library.  With the
information that's provided, I could probably sort out how to create
simplest-case line graphs, but beyond that I'd have to put real time into
it -- time I might prefer to spend on Scruffy, which it appears has
better documentation.

Kent Beck: "I always knew that one day Smalltalk would replace Java.  I
just didn't know it would be called Ruby."