On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 04:16:23PM +0900, Yusuf Celik wrote:
> Thanks Chad,
> I am really glad that somebody's heard my scream.
> I never used gcc before. But I think I will give it a go.
> I've been using Borland c++ for a while and quite happy with it.
> And now there is a free version can search using "Borland's Free C++
> Compiler ".
>
> I guess the problem is in the make file regarding the include directory.
> Since I have no experience with Makefiles I don't know how to fix it.
>
> Thanks again Chad appreciated.
>
> With kindest regards

You're quite welcome.

Sometimes, something that compiles with one compiler doesn't with
another.  Generally, GCC and the MS compiler are among the most important
compilers to people who write software like the Ruby, Perl, and Python
interpreters.  I tend to guess the Intel compiler might be third place.

That's one reason I brought up the GCC compiler (the other being you
indicated you had no interest in using the MS compiler).  I just thought
you might want to know some more about my reasoning.

Phillip J. Haack: "Productivity is not about speed. It's about velocity.
You can be fast, but if you're going in the wrong direction, you're not
helping anyone."