On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 11:34:29AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:

> I don't even get how to make anything work in Ruby. It all looks lke
> gibberish. If I don't understand how Hello World thing works, how is it
> suposed to help me learn how to make 3-d graphics and kick ass gameplay?

That's the point.  If you don't understand how a Hello World program
works, *you need to learn at least that much* before you have any hope of
understanding some more-complex programming techniques.  How about,
instead of complaining and insulting people for suggesting you learn how
to write a Hello World, you ask about how it works.

MacUser, Nov. 1990: "There comes a time in the history of any project when
it becomes necessary to shoot the engineers and begin production."