On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 10:47:13AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:

> Heh. Practice. Ya know how most of my friends /practice/ their
> programming? By working on their games.

Considering your

  1. increasing propensity for being offensive,

  2. unwillingness to use any resources other than us, and to misuse us
  at that, and

  3. inability to understand that "learn to walk before you run" is an
  analogy meant to point out that you will not be writing the next WoW in
  a week,

maybe you should ask those friends of yours to help you out and stop
consuming all the bandwidth of this discussion venue by telling everyone
how stupid they are for not telling you the one-sentence sekrit mystery
of learning to code 3D rendering engines in 24 hours.

McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your
time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."