> How would one get started making any kind of game? And if anyone could
> supply me with information for my sub-childrens game, that be nice
> too.

Joe,

Seems you've been given a bit of a run around. "Hello World" bah!
Look, if you're still around send me an email, either via the group
or personally, and I'll help you build yourself a game.

To the rest of you mob, normally you're fantastic, but here you've
got a young guy full of enthusiasm and ideas and raring to go and you
tell him to google or print Hello World.  C'mon, what more could you
ask of him. His ideas seem good too.

Cheers,
Dave