On 7/13/07, Joe Wiltrout <wiltroutja / hotmail.com> wrote:
> But Mental Guy, what did you mean with your first statment? Can I has
> video game? or sometihng like that. And im in your comp. lernin your
> c++.
>
> I dont have any C++ to learn, and how are you in my comp? its like an
> inch and a third thick.

It seems like you're not even reading this thread.  It wasn't mental
who said that, it was me.

And it was mostly a joke... I was poking fun at you for posting
content that seemed really silly.  (A big rant about lawsuits followed
by weird ideas about making games and then questions about C++
randomly)

You know, despite this broken thread, this is a real community mailing
list with valuable technical information in it.  Maybe we can get back
to that?