Mental Guy wrote:

>>> omg u now lolcats rite lol
>>> aysos 4rt gtg pos
>>
>> Umm... Was that supposed to be mocking or something? Because I didn't
>> stand it. If I translated it, it would be "O my god you now laughing out
>> loud cats right laugh out loud aysos art got to go post.
>
> Heh, sorry.  I couldn't help volunteering an impression of an actual
> teenage SMS.
>
> It translates to:
>
>   Oh my God... you know about lolcats, right?  *laughs*
>   Are you stupid or something?  For real, though...
>
>   I have to go now; my parents are looking over my shoulder!
>
> Not that I actually think you're stupid for being unfamiliar with
> lolcats,
> which may actually indicate that you have a life. :)
>
> There's a Wikipedia article if you're interested, though:
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolcat
>
> -mental

Yes, as a mater of fact I do have a life. And I have never seen most of
the terms used. And I use Kno for Know. I use the word Now for the word
Now. I dont know where you got aysos from. I have never heard that, and
it doesn't seem general enough to be used often, or widely known. or
4rt. I know what lol means, but I dont know how you came up with this
stuff. I use the terms Gunna, I usually leave off the G in progressive
verbs, and I rarely use 133t speak, or symbols such as :P, or <(-.-<).
 /\_/\
( -0- )
(-----)
 W   W

Dont ask me what it is, because i just made it up.