On Jul 13, 2:39 pm, "Glen Holcomb" <damnbig... / gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Okay for reasons I'm not sure of right now and don't have time to
> investigate changing the server.call to server.call2 fixed the problem.

<snip>

For some reason my last post never made it...

In short, your declaration of GetUserName is wrong - it takes 2
parameters, not 1, and you aren't checking for failure. As it stands
now it looks like "login" will always be an empty string.

Save yourself some time and use Admin.get_login from the sys-admin
package, which you can install via rubygems.

Regards,

Dan