On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 04:05:27 +0900, "Gregory Brown" <gregory.t.brown / gmail.com> wrote:
>> > i'm in ur computer. lernin' ur C++.
>> >
>> > I can has video game?
>>
>> Could you speak in proper English? I can't understand you if you talk
>> like a drunk teenage girl who spends too much time IMing.
>
> can has irony?  kthxbye.

In an attempt to wring some on-topic from what's become a very strange
thread, I think this illustrates a principle which is important when
choosing a project name:

If you elect to allude to something obscure in your name, does the
name still work if people don't get the reference?  Are there other
references it could be mistaken for?  Are people likely to be confused
or offended if they don't get the reference?

-mental