On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:43:43 +0900, Joe Wiltrout <wiltroutja / hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Could you speak in proper English? I can't understand you if you talk
>>> like a drunk teenage girl who spends too much time IMing.
>>
>> omg u now lolcats rite lol
>> aysos 4rt gtg pos
>
> Umm... Was that supposed to be mocking or something? Because I didn't
> stand it. If I translated it, it would be "O my god you now laughing out
> loud cats right laugh out loud aysos art got to go post.

Heh, sorry.  I couldn't help volunteering an impression of an actual
teenage SMS.

It translates to:

  Oh my God... you know about lolcats, right?  *laughs*
  Are you stupid or something?  For real, though...

  I have to go now; my parents are looking over my shoulder!

Not that I actually think you're stupid for being unfamiliar with lolcats,
which may actually indicate that you have a life. :)

There's a Wikipedia article if you're interested, though:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolcat

-mental