Aureliano Calvo wrote:
>> Or Largely Used Cyber Implementation For Executing Runnables Silently.
>> Doesn't sound very biblical to me.
>>
>> Ok, it would be a mouthfull too. Perhaps initialed ?...
>
> I always understood that "god" means "god over daemons"
>
> A recursive acronym is very old tradition in programming.

Why would you need the Largely Used part? If I know one thing about
advertising, you don't have your popularity in the name of your product.
How would you like it if your favorite chewing gum became know as Orbit
9285638 people use this daily White? So , if I was them, I would cut it
down to Cifer. Why do you need the silenly part? Do Executed Runnables
normally make noise? I don't think anyone wouldn't like the acronym
C.I.F.E.R.