Thanks Chad,
I am really glad that somebody's heard my scream.
I never used gcc before. But I think I will give it a go.
I've been using Borland c++ for a while and quite happy with it.
And now there is a free version can search using "Borland's Free C++
Compiler ".

I guess the problem is in the make file regarding the include directory.
Since I have no experience with Makefiles I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks again Chad appreciated.

With kindest regards
yc