Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:25420] Re: more on [matz:"Human Oriented Programming"?]"
    on 01/11/16, "Henning von Rosen" <henning / ikso.net> writes:

|* "But complexity is OK if human can handle it."
|
|How did you arrive at this conlusion/insight?

In "real world", we always use this principle.  For example, even the
simplest substance is made up from millions of millions of molecules.
It's pretty complex.  But we ignore the complexity most of the cases.

I just "remembered" and applied this principle in the programming
language field.  Everyone does similar thing.  The only difference is
that I serve simplicity for humans, not for machines.

							matz.