Skt wrote:
> Why's guide has an example of a text based game, i don't know if that'd
> be any help.
>
> For me, alot of these guides i know i had issues with (especially why's
> guide) because in alot of parts i had no idea the direction he was going
> for. I'd definitley suggest googling and find which one fits.
>
> Hth
> skt

An example of  text based game? Cus I know what a text based game is,
and I have played many. Or do you mean how to code one? Because knowing
how to code one hits the nail right on the head. And, like I said, I
really can't afford to buy any materials. I just need something less
complicated than all these tutorials.