From: "Joe Wiltrout" <wiltroutja / hotmail.com>
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>
Sent: 7/12/2007 10:05 PM
Subject: I need serious help!

Hey yall experienced coders and programmer dudes. I wanna make an MMORPG
type game, but I have no programming experiance whatsoever. Someone told
me this was the best language to start learning with. So here I am,
confused about everything except blog making because of that "15 minute"
tutorial which turned out to take an hour+ for me. So I need someone to
tell me how to get started making even a basic game. Like 2d, horrible
graphics, the worst they can get. Like taking a game for 4 year olds,
then taking a step back. So simple, not even I want to play it. How
would one get started making any kind of game? And if anyone could
supply me with information for my sub-childrens game, that be nice too.