If I hear "Agile" one more time, I believe I will disgorge my bowels.
We've applied it to about 15,000 different usages:

The best type of development is agile: Agile Web Development. . .

The best type of web server is agile: "While Apache and IIS dominate the
market for Web servers, smaller and more agile competitors are arising
in the areas of performance and security"
(http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/web).

The best type of (organizational) management is agile: "So - what does
this have to do with Agile? There is a definite focus on the /Customer/
and /Business Value/ - at least in the rhetoric."
(http://www.infoq.com/news/2007/07/IT_Business_Gap) Side note: if you
capitalize agile it changes from a adjective to a noun.

I'm still waiting on "Developing Agile Customers to Cope with the POS
Products You Put Out with PHP."

Agile has almost become synonymous with "we can't do everything, but we
can't to that everything very fast."  Agile is a non-measurable word
that has a good marketing ring to it; soon kids on the playground will
say "My dad is more agile than your dad."