I read generative programming a month a go, and the first thing tht struck
was also..RUBY..

It seems like the dynamic nature of the language (along with the libs you
mentioned) would ease the move to IP or generative programming...

Its a very interesting field, that some ruby dudes maybe should look at??

Mikkel