------art_3572_14840969.1184163647038

Hi

I am using Win32ole to automate Internet Explorer and need to "post" the
form variables.  This is done by passing additional parameters to the IE
Navigate method.

I can nearly get the function to work by passing the 4th parameter (the post
data) as an array, if I use string the Navigate method reverts to a HTTP
Get.  However when I pass the data as an array I get non-ASCII rubbish in
the actual post data sent to the server.

I have tried calling the method via its Dispatch ID using _invoke method and
setting the type of parameters passed but with identical results.

Unfortunately WATIR et al doesn't fit the bill for what I am trying to do.

Has anyone got IE to post data via the Navigate method??

Thanks
CG

------art_3572_14840969.1184163647038--