On 7/10/07, Enrique Comba Riepenhausen <ecomba / mac.com> wrote:
> Jeezzz...
>
> Guys, get a grip!

I adhere 100% which what you say, but we are not living in the 22nd century :(.

In other words if people are offended -- on grounds you consider
irrational, and I might consider irrational -- they are offended.
They might rightfully be offended by my sentence that I consider their
offense irrational, please read again, I do not, I just might not be
able to understand the reasons, that is all.

Sometimes you might wish to offend them nevertheless for some greater
reason of course like Freedom of Speech. And I admire people doing so,
expressing their philosophical believes and risking their lives, they
are my heroes.

However, Enrique, do you really feel this is an assessment to Freedom
of Speech here, the name of a SW package?

Well if you feel so you spoke out bravely, but are you sure?

Cheers
Robert

<snip>

-- Kent Beck