On Jul 10, 2007, at 3:37 PM, Daniel Berger wrote:
> Will net-sftp work for you? Otherwise you're looking at a custom
> 'expect' solution (unless someone has already rolled one out that I
> don't know about).

Currently, that's what I've hacked together. But what I'm doing is
connecting to an AFP (Apple Filing Protocol) port. I've been told
that I can do it  through SCP, so I've been using SFTP.

Not sure if it works yet, tho. Testing it now...
~ Ari
English is like a pseudo-random number generator - there are a
bajillion rules to it, but nobody cares.