On Jul 10, 2007, at 05:26 , Todd Burch wrote:

> Perhaps its my age (44), which to some might suggest a certain
> level of
> maturity and/or discretion, but I would have spent a bit more mental
> time to come up with a name, like I said before, that was more
> appropriate, or perhaps, OK, I'll quit beating around the bush on my
> real feelings - less inappropriate.

Personally, I find it arrogant to state that your age might suggest
maturity or discretion. I've seen more than enough evidence to the
contrary, including this mail I'm responding to. The above only
really implies a knack for run-on sentences.

> But, being a candidate for an old fuddy-duddy, I could be looking at
> this all wrong too.  With God (the real one) being taken out of
> schools,
> and His commandments being taken out of our courthouses, and in all
> the
> other ways society has found to remove or otherwise pidgeon-hole
> God out
> of our lives, perhaps this reference, however infinitesimally
> minute in
> the scheme of things, will raise someone's curiosity enough to do some
> exploration for themselves on the matter.

This is not a forum for political or religious beliefs, yours or
anyone else's. I find this vastly more inappropriate than naming a
software project "god" (esp when said project looks over daemons and
the like).