Jeezzz...

Guys, get a grip!

If the name he chose for the library is god, so be it.

He could have used many other more offensive words than god:

	- holy_cow_killa
	- nirvana_disturber
	- cross_nailer
	- pork_meat_eater

Making out of this a religious discussion is completely out of the
scope of this mailing list and only makes me feel that some
christians are just to feeble on their believe. If you believe in God
(note that I spelled it starting with big caps) than nothing should
shake your believes.

If someone likes to name his code / library / project or whatever
with a name that can be traced back to any religion it is fine. Don't
make a religious flame out of this any longer...

Thank you.