#if Phlip

> Next question - which desktop bonds to Ruby better - Ruby-Gtk, or Ruby-Qt?
> Is there any such thing as the latter??

There are Ruby Qt bindings, see the app index. They don't seem to be
stable though, which is really distressing for me :(

FYI, there are C, Python, ObjC and Java bindings for KDE and Qt. See
the 'kdebindings' module in KDE's CVS. I have used the Java bindings,
and they seem almost perfect. I don't think the Python bindings are
up to date for KDE, but they are stable and working for Qt.

I'm _very_ keen to have up-to-date, stable Ruby Qt bindings, so I may
start working with the author of the existing set.

Rik