------_extPart_001_01C7C246.6E0E7B06

The config/database.yml.sample file that I got thru svn client was
created on a Mac machine. I am currently using windows machine and I
tried copying the said file to config/database.yml using :

Copy config/database.yml.sample config/database.yml

In DOS prompt.

Then I tried creating the database using

rake create:db:all

and it is giving some funny syntax error on the line where repository
path is set. Even if I comment that line the syntax error just shifts to
the next line of execution.

And I am sure I have all the latest versions... of all relevant
softwares...

Has anyone ever experienced this.... Any solutions?

Thanks,

Ujjwal

This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to Hexaware and are intended only for the
use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this email in error, please delete the same alongwith
all attachments thereto and notify us immediately at mailadmin / hexaware.com .

------_extPart_001_01C7C246.6E0E7B06--