#if Kent Dahl

> Did you catch the Dr.Dobbs Journal that critiqued alot of GUI
> libraries, including Qt and GTK.  "YAPP: Yet Another Programming
> Platform" by Al Stevens, DDJ #329, Oct 2001?

Is this available online ?

> It shook the safe choice of KDE/Qt abit under me, and reinforced several
> of my "grudges" against Qt. (MOC, need I say more?)

For those who don't know, moc provides some things that C++ is missing,
namely typesafe dynamic (changeable at runtime) callbacks and named
(string based) object properties.

I'd be interested to hear about any problems you have with moc, but
preferably off-list, as this is off-topic.

Rik