I've mapped a Z: drive on my PC from my mac, but whenever I try the
following script from the command line, it works fine, but when I try to
execute it within Eclipse with the Ruby Development Tools plugin
installed, it just terminates immediately with no output.

require 'exifr'
Dir.glob("Z:/2007/07/02/*.JPG").each do |filename|
    jpg = EXIFR::JPEG.new(filename)
    print "#{filename}: \n"
    jpg.exif.to_hash.each do |key,val|
      print "\t#{key}=#{val}\n"

Would anyone happen to know why that is?  I can work around the issue by
running from the command line, but I'm embarrassed to admit how long I
spent trying to figure out what was wrong with my code, when, in fact it
works fine from the command line.