Hmm. I realize these have been discussed before, but... (terrible way to
start a post, I know).
I for one, being the terrible newbie I am, would like to suggest the
following change to Ruby (like RCR it).
Variable parameter assignment in function calls. (sorry)
i.e. the following:
function_x(3,4,failure=true,options=false)

(by default, not using hashes).  This allows for more understandable
code than
function_x(3,4,true,true,1,true,false) # does anyone after 3 months
remember what each of those MEANT? [note the true,false at the
end--those were my "failure" and "options," from the first example].
I'm not saying Ruby is bad, just that this would be better.

Any thoughts?  Should I RCR it?

Thanks!
-Roger