Not sure if Mixins is the right word. But I have

require 'rubygems' # # Needed by rbosa, mini_exiftool, appscript, --at
least in my installation
require 'FileUtils'
require 'mini_exiftool' # a wrapper for the Perl ExifTool
# I have a couple of others in my script, but these two are the ones
conflicting

FileUtils and mini_exiftool are apparently both trying to use the same
contant. Here's the error I get using TextMate:

/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/fileutils.rb:93: warning: already initialized
constant OPT_TABLE
/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/fileutils.rb:1163: warning: already initialized
constant S_IF_DOOR
/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/fileutils.rb:1513: warning: already initialized
constant METHODS

Script runs and is doing what I want AFAIK, but there may be some glitch
that I haven't detected yet.

Thanks