Dear all,

I am having trouble installing the Linalg package.
I am working on OpenSuse 10.2, and I installed the
Lapack from an rpm, successfully.
Now, I get the following:

dhcppc1:/usr/local/linalg-0.3.2-i686-linux-ruby18 # ruby install.rb config
config ext/lapack
checking for f2c.h... yes
checking for main() in -lf2c... no
A full LAPACK installation was not found.
*** extconf.rb failed ***
necessary libraries and/or headers.  Check the mkmf.log file for more
details.  You may need configuration options.

Provided configuration options:
        --with-opt-dir
        --without-opt-dir
        --with-opt-include
        --without-opt-include=${opt-dir}/include
        --with-opt-lib
        --without-opt-lib=${opt-dir}/lib
        --with-make-prog
        --without-make-prog
        --srcdir=.
        --curdir
        --ruby=/usr/local/bin/ruby
        --with-f2clib
        --without-f2clib
install.rb:127:in `config': configuration failed (RuntimeError)
        from install.rb:78:in `each'
        from install.rb:77:in `chdir'
        from install.rb:77:in `each'
        from install.rb:74:in `each'
        from install.rb:124:in `config'
        from install.rb:215:in `send'
        from install.rb:215

I tried "ruby install.rb config --without-f2clib", but that doesn't work
either. What am I missing ?

Best regards,

Axel