--0-356139464-11831194975547

Hello

  Search for Language Parser Toolkit at Rubyforge.
  I don't know if it handles all SQL92 features (I didn't have time to test it yet), but  you could take a look.

Gernot Kogler <gernot / kogler-informatik.ch> escreveu:  Hi

I'm looking for a SQL parser written in Ruby. The parser should handle
the full SQL92 spec, including subselects and the like. I'm only
interested in SELECT-Statements though.

The parser should deliver at least
- a collection of column expressions including the alias, if specified
- the main from clause (including subselects, if any)
- the main where clause (including subselects, if any)
- the order clause

Does anybody know about such a parser? Any help is appreciated!

Best regards
Gernot