I'm getting back to a project I've wanted to do for a while now, which
is to create a DSL for recurring payments.  Something like the
following:

Charge $10 on date X then $20 every month for 12 months starting on date Y.

or

Charge $10 prorated to end of this month then charge $10 every month
on the first day starting next month for 5 years.

I'm thinking I'm better off taking the time to learn a real parser and
handle it that way.  I have a feeling it would be easier to debug a
dsl created with a parser then one using regular expressions.

Any suggestions?

Chris