On 6/26/07, dblack / wobblini.net <dblack / wobblini.net> wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Robert Dober wrote:
>
> > On 6/26/07, dblack / wobblini.net <dblack / wobblini.net> wrote:

> I meant the inheritance situation:
>
>    class C
>      def C.x
>      end
>    end
>
>    class D < C
>    end
>
>    D.x   # D calling C's "singleton" method (which is therefore
>          # not really singleton, because more than one object can
>          # execute it).

I know David, I know, boy I was really expressing myself badly, or
maybe I did not know?
As a matter of fact I am quite confused, I am aware of the correctness
of your statement above but I fail to grasp an important question
about it -- that was why a was thinking about it a lot before posting
again:

Is the fact above a quality of Singleton Classes (seen as an entity of itself)?
or
Is the fact above a quality of how Singleton Classes are used?
or
Are both statements equivalent, no I do not think so.

You see I really get confused about this, I'll just take a break, thx
for spending some time on this.

Cheers
Robert

--