On Jun 26, 2007, at 10:05 PM, James Britt wrote:

> Morton Goldberg wrote:
>> There are those who want to be language lawyers and those who
>> enjoy using powerful and elegant tools to get computers to do
>> interesting things[*]. Which are you?
>
> Please; that's a false choice and needlessly insulting to Mr. Rush.

I allowed that one could be both, but not both and a happy Ruby
coder. See the footnote. But that's only my opinion, and I respect
the other poster who has begged to differ.

I was miffed by his attitude. but I agree that I should not have gone
ad hominem on him. My apologies to David Rush.

Regards, Morton