This is a simple camping app that uses RMagick to generate an animated
gif for the picked names.

To get going, place names (one per line) in the names file (there is
sample data there for you already).
Run "camping name_picker.rb" at the command line.
Go to http://localhost:3301/ in your browser and be appalled.

It can be found at:
http://rubyquiz.com/hosted_solutions/129/carl/name_picker.zip

Carl Porth