Hi.

This is mail from Bryce, which happend to fall my error spool.
Bryce, <bryced / prodigy.net> is not your registered address.

From matz / netlab.co.jp  Wed Mar 24 12:27:32 1999
From: "bryce" <bryced / prodigy.net>
To: "ruby-talk ML" <ruby-talk / netlab.co.jp>
Subject: Ruby source file too large?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:28:21 -0000

So far I haven't found an error in my code but I keep
getting:
    return appeared outside of method (SyntaxError)

So far, my code looks fine <sigh>.  Maybe it's not and
I'm just too tired to see it.
Is it possible that my source file is too large?  or anything
else?

I'm going to keep looking for a problem with my code
but maybe the problem is right under my nose ! :(

Bryce

PS: Is there anything in the works for "freezing" or
"compiling" Ruby ?

http://members.xoom.com/badooley/