Thanks to the PragProgs, I've been using Subversion[1] for a while
now.  Recently, I've started working with a couple of other
programmers, and I started looking for svn hosting.  I experimented
with a couple of free services (OpenSVN [2] and Trac.cz [3]), and
finally decided to pay for a repository on DevGuard [4].

All of these servers include Trac [5] as a feature, but I must admit,
I'm pretty lost with it.  The documentation on the Trac site seems to
be lacking a bit.  I've tried a few google searches for tutorials, but
so far, I haven't found anything very helpful.

If anybody has links to decent tutorials, I'd love one.  I'm looking
for something that's fairly intro-level.

If there aren't any, and you're experienced enough to write one, it
would make a great addition to the PragProg bookshelf, and if you're
qualified, they just might be open to the idea. ;)

[1] http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/svn2/index.html
[2] http://opensvn.csie.org/
[3] http://trac.cz/
[4] https://www.devguard.com/
[5] http://trac.edgewall.org/

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)
The best answer to most questions is "it depends".